South Australian Petanque Calendar
– The petanque events in the following Calendar may or may not be sanctioned by the PFA.
– For Club organised events contact individual Clubs.
– More details may be covered by flyers prior to the events…
* Interclub Competitions, State Championships and Prospect Petanque competitions are subject to the “hot weather policy” i.e. forecast maximum of 36 degrees or more on the preceding Thursday means Competition Cancelled.
** Interclub Teams to be submitted to Tournament Director by 5:00pm on the preceding Thursday.
*** State Championship Teams to be submitted to Tournament Director by 5:00pm on the preceding Tuesday.
– In order to promote a fairer competition between large and small clubs, each club receives championship points (if any) from their two best-placed teams only.
– The Interclub Competition is a PFA sanctioned competition.
– A PFA National or Club Licence is required.
|Calendar 2017-2018||Calendar 2018-2019||Calendar 2019-2020||Calendar 2020-2021|
|Calendar 2021-2022||Calendar 2022-2023||Calendar 2023-2024|